Friday, January 16, 2009

Dieting in the Deep Freeze

Today is the second day that I have had off work because of the frigid temps. With actual temps around -15 and wind chills around -35, it is not safe to have the kid-os waiting outside for the bus. This will turn into a 5-day weekend for me because we already have Monday off for MLK. Since we have been back after Christmas, we have only had two 3-day work weeks now! And next week will be 4 days. I could get used to this!

I have to admit, it is VERY hard to be super-motivated during the deep freeze. Yesterday I did not want to leave the house so I did not go the gym. Bad dieter!!! Today will be different, however, as I have to leave the house to go get the poor cat catfood. Yesterday we fed her straight tuna! (She loved every second of it, though!)

Yesterday's Diet:
Breakfast: oatmeal, clementine, Matevana tea

Snack: 100-cal yogurt

Lunch: WW Tortellini Soup, Skinny cow sandwich

Snack: slice of cheddar cheese

Dinner: Trader Joe's Kung Pao Chicken , 60 cal pudding




Today's diet:
Breakfast: 2 blueberry, whole grain Kashi waffles with blueberries and sugar-free syrup, Matevana tea

Lunch: leftover Trader Joe's Kung Pao Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment