Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday, January 4

A mere 100 days from today I will put on my gorgeous wedding gown to be married to the man of my dreams on the beach in Riviera Maya, Mexico. My goal is that the gown will be placed on a slim, trim body and not my current flabby one!



Breakfast:
1/2 bran muffin-2 WW points
2 cups of MateVana tea (I LOVE Teavana teas!)
Emergen-C Vitamin Water
Yoplait light yogurt-2 WW points



Lunch:
6-inch Subway sandwich w/ wheat bread, veggies, vinegar & oil, cheese- 6 WW points



Dinner:
I was talked into going to Panera Bread because we had been out registering and we were starving.

1 cup low fat Chicken Noodle soup- 2 WW points
1/2 tomato motzarella panini (I am going to look up nutrition info for this- I'm nervous... 8 WW points, not as bad as I thought it would be, but not great!)

Snack:
1 small apple with low-fat peanut butter- 3 WW points

Total WW points: 23...not bad for a Sunday when I was feeling crappy!



Exercise: Today I was not able to exercise because I feel run-down, as if I am about to get a cold (please-NO! because then I will be 'on the bench' for a few days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment