Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I cheated today

Today was not the best, but also not horrible. I was super busy today so that was probably the reason I caved...I do better when I have lots of small meals.

My mom and I left at 8:15 a.m. to go for my first dress fitting- I have to say (IMHO) I looked pretty good in the dress, but my arms could be a little more toned. Then my mom and I went to lunch and we went back to my house to finish up the invitations. I finally finished them at 5 p.m., and then I set in to get some grading done, which I finished at about 8:30. Considering everything I had to do today, I knew I was not going to have a chance to get to the gym.

Breakfast: I wanted to have scrambled eggs with veggies, but we were out of eggs! (I need to go to the store!) so, I ate a Jimmy Dean 1/3 calorie breakfast sandwich. WW points=6

Lunch: Mongolian Barbeque Stir-Fry with shrimp and scallops, veggies and sweet and sour sauce and brown rice. Raspberry Lemonaide

Dinner: left-over stir-fry

Snack: apple with peanut butter

It would have been great if I would have just stopped eating there, but I did not. At about 8:30 p.m. I was soooooooo hungry so I threw a chicken quesadilla in the micro. I know that 'ruined' my day, but I have to allow myself every once in awhile.

All in all, I took in way too many calories (without even counting, I know for sure!) and I did not exercise today. We will see how tomorrow goes...it is the first day back at work for me since xmas break and I have grad class. My goal is to get up early and do the Shred and to go to the gym after class if I get out of class early.

No comments:

Post a Comment