Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No time for blogging!

UGH! The past week back at work has been more hectic and stressful than I have ever known! The new year at work hit me like a brick wall- and I'm feelin' it! I started my new semester of grad school, only to realize that taking two grad classes plus a crazy job plus planning my wedding is TOO MUCH ON ONE GIRL'S PLATE!!! Bart offered to hire his mom as our cleaning lady, but I took the stress level waaaaaay down by simply dropping one of my classes. That seems to have lowered my blood pressure level for the meantime. To boot, our computer seems to have caught a virus and has been pretty much inoperable for the last few days...hence, no blogging.

I have been doing my best to stay on the 'healthy wagon'- and you're just going to have to believe me on that one because I am far too stressed to remember what I've eaten and post about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment