Saturday, January 10, 2009

Starting Over (again!)

The last few days have been some of the most stressful I can remember! I went back to work on Wednesday and found myself buried in work. To boot, I had to start my new trimester of grad classes on Monday and Wednesday nights, and it looks as if those are going to be much more work than I had anticipated. I'm even debating dropping one of them so I can maintain my sanity! All of this stress tackled my immune system, and made me feel (again) like I was getting a cold. I didn't want to develop a full-blown cold like I had just before Christmas, so I have not been working out.

I am very disappointed about this setback, but I am hoping that this weekend and this week I can shake the stress and get back on schedule. I am super embarassed about the things I have eaten (Ghiradelli squares and wine yesterday) so I don't even want to post them- not to mention I can't remember all the details of the last few days- they would be best forgotten!

I will 'start over' with today...
Breakfast: 1/2 bran muffin- 2 WW points
1 clementine- 1 WW point
Matevana tea

Lunch: stuffed pepper (not the best choice- but it was left-overs and it had to be eaten)
60 cal Jell-O

Dinner: stuffed orange roughy, broccoli and sweet potato
60 cal Jell-O

Exercise: 45 minutes elliptical, 12 minutes stairmaster, obliques/hams/quads

Looks like I'm back on the wagon!!! I took a picture of myself the other day in a swim suit- I hoping that will be my 'before' picture =)

No comments:

Post a Comment